What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are a way for people who suffer from missing teeth or chronic dental issues to get some relief. A dental implant is an artificial root put into place to provide a base for replacement teeth to be installed. They come in variety of different materials in order to provide each client with a comfortable fit. They also provide both durability and stop any movement or slippage from occurring.
What Can A Dental Implant Do for You?
Dental implants provide people with many advantages that other methods of dental care don’t provide. Bridges, crown and dentures all come with their own limitations that dental implants don’t have to contend with. Some of these include:
- They help prevent bone loss in the jaw. When a tooth is lost the bone underneath it can slowly start to erode. This gives your jawline a sunken and older look. A dental implant will stop this process and you can maintain a more youthful appearance even after losing your real teeth.
- You can eat without any worry of restrictions or limitations that sometimes come with having dentures.
- With proper maintenance they can last you for the rest of your life, so it is a one-time investment.
- They will not slip or cause irritation in your mouth and no special adhesives or cleaners are needed for them to be effective.
- It has been found that 95% of people with dental implants have had long term success.
Get Only the Highest Quality Implants
DLA has been providing both dentists and patients with incredibly strong and lasting dental implants for over 25 years. Their experience and knowledge come together to provide their clients with a standard of oral care that can’t be matched. Contact them today and learn more about dental implants and if they are right for you.