Various Types of Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Fargo ND
Cosmetic dentistry is a form of dental care geared toward improving an individual’s teeth or other oral imperfections. Many times a procedure may be done within one visit; however, there may be times when multiple visits are required. Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Fargo ND are offered based upon the patient’s needs. The following are various types of common procedures.
- Teeth whitening. Teeth whitening is considered to be the simplest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedures. A patient’s teeth can be bleached with in-office products, or the patient may choose to purchase a mold and gel from their dentist to bleach their teeth at home.
- Dental crown. A dental crown is also known as a cap. The crown fits over and replaces a decayed or damaged tooth above the patient’s gumline. In turn, the crown restores the damaged tooth’s shape, size, strength, and overall appearance.
- Dental implants. Implants are titanium replacement roots that are inserted into the bone socket of a missing tooth. When the jawbone heals, it will grow around the implanted metal, anchoring it in a secure fashion into the jaw. In turn, the implant provides a foundation for a replacement tooth.
- Braces. A procedure in which crooked or misaligned teeth are straightened by applying continuous pressure over an extended period.
Choosing a Dentist
When choosing Cosmetic Dentistry Services in Fargo ND, it is important to feel confident with the dentist performing them. Listed below are a few considerations to take into account to ensure the right dentist is chosen.
- Reference. Be sure to ask for a reference from family or friends. A primary dentist may also recommend a reputable dentist if they cannot perform the procedure.
- Reviews. Ask previous patients for their honest feedback about the dental office, the dentist, as well as the additional staff.
- Experience. Verify that the dentist has experience in the type of services required.
Feeling confident about their smile can make all the difference for many individuals. It is important they choose a dental office that is caring and passionate about their work and patients. To schedule an appointment today, contact Smile Care Family & Cosmetic Dentistry. You can also connect them on Facebook.