Understanding Air Brush Make Up Used in Omaha Salons
Many women are surprised to find that celebrities do not have naturally flawless skin, nor are their good looks the result of conventional makeup. Often it is the result of carefully air-brushed makeup. If you are thinking about trying the service at a salon such as omaha’s hair choice, you may be interested in learning what it is and how it works.
- WHAT IT IS: When specialists apply
- Air brush make up in Omaha
- salons, they use a set of tools that include a compressor, stylus (airbrush), and makeup. The compressor generates air through a hose with an attached airbrush. A mixture of makeup and air is released when the stylist presses a trigger. A single-action brush uses one setting and delivers a predetermined mix of air and makeup. However, a dual-action option gives operators more control, and they can vary the amounts of makeup delivered. They may apply water or silicone-based makeup. Water based products are lighter, but silicone makeup offers a high definition look that appears flawless, but may have reflective qualities. These can be especially obvious when using cameras, film, or video.
- HOW IT WORKS: Small amounts of makeup are sprayed out in tiny particles during the application of air brush make up in Omaha salons. This allows the stylist to create layers until the desired look is created. Makeup sits on the skin, which is what creates the flawless result. Many shades are available, and operators can mix shades, to get the one they want. The process can be used to apply foundation, blush, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. It can also be used for contours and shading.
- WHEN IT IS IDEAL: Many brides choose air brush makeup for their big day, and salons often include the service as part of a bridal package. These can include a relaxing styling, manicure, pedicure, and makeup application. The makeup is also great for anyone who will be photographed, or wants to look special for an event.
Air brushed makeup can give any woman the same flawless look that celebrities enjoy. Stylists can create custom looks, and a range of shades. They can create makeovers that are ideal for brides, or for those who are preparing for special events.