Types of Cases Handled by a Personal Injury Lawyer in Bremerton WA
Accidents happen every day, but not all of them fall under personal injury law. The cases that do fall under personal injury law are cases where a person is injured because of the negligence of another person or a business. Some of these types of cases include vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, dog bites, product liability cases, and even wrongful death cases. If you need help determining if your case falls in one of these categories, you should seek help from a Personal Injury Lawyer in Bremerton WA as soon as possible.
1. Vehicle Accidents – These can fall under personal injury when the other driver failed to pay attention to the road, was driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or when they fail to adhere to driving laws.
2. Medical Malpractice – Injuries caused by a medical mistake may be considered personal injury cases if the doctor or physician failed to uphold the basic standard of care while they were working with the patient.
3. Dog Bites – These injuries may be the result of negligence if the owner doesn’t have control of the animal outside of their home, are not following certain laws like leash laws, or if the dog is known to be vicious and the owner doesn’t take proper precautions to prevent bites.
4. Product Liability – These cases are where a person becomes injured after using a product, generally because the product had a manufacturing defect, was not assembled properly prior to being sold, or was not thoroughly tested before being sold.
5. Wrongful Death Cases – These cases can fall under any other type of personal injury case, but the injured person dies as a result of their injuries. These cases are different than other personal injury cases because the injured person cannot claim the compensation themselves. Instead, their family must file the case to receive compensation.
If you’ve been injured for these reason, or another reason that you believe was caused by a person’s negligence, talk to a Personal Injury Lawyer in Bremerton WA today. They can help determine if you have a case and, if so, they can help you seek the compensation you deserve. You can click here to know more about the types of personal injury cases or how a lawyer can help you.