Hire Someone to Help You Collect Child Support in Suffolk County NY

If you are the custodial parent of your children and you have been awarded child support in a court of law, this is money that you are legally entitled to. Unfortunately, it can be very discouraging when you find out that your former spouse is not willing to pay you this money. If this is something that you are currently struggling with, don’t hesitate to set up an appointment with a child support lawyer in Suffolk County NY.


Patricia Issberner will invite you into her office for a case evaluation. At this point, she will be able to get a better idea as to what you are dealing with. If it is determined that you are in the right, she will make arrangements as soon as possible to take your case in front of the judge. Sometimes, the judge will fix things so that you can have your child support automatically deducted from the paycheck of your former spouse. If they are refusing to work because they don’t want to pay, they may end up having to go to jail.

Either way, you shouldn’t have to try to support your children on your own. It is understandable that your former spouse is going to be angry because they cannot afford to pay. However, your children should never be the ones to have to go without. Instead, get on the phone with your Child Support in Suffolk County NY lawyer to find out what you can do to get this money as soon as possible.

Children can be very expensive to support. When you think about it, allowance, lunch money, school clothes, and everything else adds up quickly. Maybe you have thought about getting a second job so that you can afford to support your children. Don’t even consider it until you have spoken with your lawyer. After all, your children need you at home with them. The noncustodial parent should always be the one to take on a second job if they cannot afford to pay. Don’t allow your child support to get too far behind. Instead, set up an appointment with your lawyer right away.

Be the first to like.


    You may also like...