The Different Forms of Chakra that May Require Healing
According to yogic traditions chakras are points in the subtle (non-physical) human body that are located at the corresponding physical body part. They represent where energy channels in the body meet. When there is a disruption, chakra healing is required to restore the order.
There are many chakras in the human body but among these seven of them are the most important. Namely these are:
- Root chakra – It stands for foundation. It is located around the tailbone area at the base of the spine. The issues it affects are financial freedom and family which are all about basic survival and grounding. Arguments with family, fatigue and confusion caused by lack of proper grounding are all indications of a blockage.
- Sacral chakra –It represents your capacity to accept new experiences and accept people with all their different traits. It is about a sense of wellbeing and abundance, sexuality and pleasure. It can be found 2 inches below the navel. A blockage causes a lack of creativity, sexual dysfunction and hormonal imbalance.
- Solar plexus chakra – Your confidence and the feeling of being in control of your life is what it represents. In the event of a blockage your self-esteem, immunity and digestive system will be affected. It is located in the stomach area.
- Heart chakra – It reflects on the ability to love and all emotions that come with it. It is located at the center of the chest right next to the heart. A blockage in this area causes heart problems, fear of love, anger, numbness and low or high blood pressure.
- Throat chakra – This is related to communication and self-expression and is found at the throat. An inability to express yourself, fear, an underactive thyroid or an overactive thyroid are all indications of a blockage.
- Brow or third-eye chakra – It lies in the middle of the forehead between the eyebrows as though it was a third eye. It is all about focus, wisdom, imagination, and seeing the big picture. A blockage causes a feeling of disorientation and lack of insight and headaches.
- Crown chakra – As the name suggests it is located at the crown of your head. It represents a connection to the spiritual or divine and therefore affects spirituality, inner and outer beauty.
If you look at the positions of the different chakras you will realize that they all fall in a straight line from the top of the head to the bottom of the spine. Healing these chakras when there is a blockage will cause a difference in the physical circumstances.
Since the positions and symptoms are different chakra healing is different for each case.
Physical problems can be cured by setting straight the intangible energies that flow in your system.