Common Techniques Your Chiropractor Uses To Treat Neck Pain in Manhattan KS
If you are experiencing Neck Pain in Manhattan KS, you need to schedule an appointment with your chiropractor. Your chiropractor can effectively treat your neck pain. Once you leave their offices, you will feel considerably better. Your chiropractor may use a combination of the spinal manipulation techniques listed below to treat your neck pain.
To start with, your chiropractor may one of the spinal manipulation techniques listed below to treat your neck pain. All of these techniques require your chiropractor to use their hands to treat your neck pain.
1. Flexion-Distraction Technique: This technique involves a genital, hands-on pumping action directed at your intervertebral disc. This technique is an alternative to applying direct pressure to your inter-vertebral disc.
2. Instrument-Assisted Manipulation: Your chiropractor may use a hand-held instrument to apply force without thrusting into your spine.
3. Specific Spinal Manipulation: This technique requires your chiropractor to use a gentle thrusting motion to restore your joint movement.
4. Ultrasound: Your chiropractor may use an ultrasound to send sound waves through your muscles tissues. This can help with with the stiffness and pain in your neck.
5. Inferentail Electrical Stimulation: Your chiropractor may apply a low frequency electrical current to your neck muscles in order to stimulate them.
6. Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Therapy: This therapy involves the use of special instruments in order to diagnose and treat your muscle tension.
7. Manual Joint Stretching And Resistance Techniques: These types of techniques can be used to stretch your muscles in order to relieve your neck pain.
If you are experiencing Neck Pain in Manhattan KS, you need to see your chiropractor right away. Your chiropractor will probably use a combination of the spinal manipulation techniques and manual therapies listed above to diagnose and treat your neck pain. If you do not currently have a chiropractor, call up the Sorell-iversen chiropractic clinic, and ask about becoming a patient there.